Metal Detectors Your Safest Choice
Posted by Admin on July, 23, 2012
Metal Detector is a device that is used for detecting such metal particles which might not be visible to the naked eye. Metal Detectors were first made in the 1960s, for use in mining and chemical industries.
Working Of A Metal Detector:
- The working of a Metal Detector is based on the principle of Electromagnetic Induction
- A Metal Detector consists of an oscillator which produces alternating current
- This alternating current passes through the transmit coil of the metal detector and produces a magnetic field around it
- When a metallic object comes in the vicinity of the current carrying coil, a magnetic field is induced around that object. This induced magnetic field interferes with the original magnetic field of the coil
- Then the receiver coil of the detector detects changes in the magnetic field which is caused by the presence of metallic object
- Eventually, an audio signal prompts the presence of metallic object
Applications Of Metal Detectors:
- Metal Detectors are used at building and airport security check points to make sure that no illegal things are carried inside. For this purpose there are two kinds of Metal Detectors, namely, the Walk-through Detectors and the Wand Detectors. The Walk-through Detector has a metal detecting arch or gate through which people are made to pass. The presence of metallic objects rings an alarm in the Metal Detector. The Wand Detector is a kind of a wand used by the security personnel to check the people by moving it around the body.
- Metal Detectors are used in the construction industry to locate metal wirings in walls and floors.
- Metal Detectors are at times used by the military to detect underground land mines. There are two kinds of landmines used in warfare, antitank and anti personnel. Both these mines can be easily detected with the help of Metal Detectors.
- Metal Detectors are also used by treasure hunters for the detection of underground treasures.
It is a wise decision to use Metal Detectors to beef up security on vulnerable sites. Humans have their own limitations and the machines such as Metal Detectors are designed to compensate for these limitations.
This entry was posted on July, 23, 2012 at 13 : 28 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
August, 20, 2014 at 05 : 33 am
Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin