Posted by Admin on August, 13, 2021
A needle detector is a machine used to detect needle or metal chip left behind the fabrics, chemicals or food products. It uses the cycled magnetic sensors, which catch the needle or metal chips immediately when detected. It gives a high performance with 100% accuracy and comes with a touch screen panel. On detection of a chip or needle, it indicates the result through the light installed in the machine.
• It is capable of detecting from minute chip particles ranging from 1.0mm to 1.2 mm to sharp objects.
• It is designed to catch even ferrous foreign objects like needles, hooks etc.
• This machine is equipped with a filter microprocessor, which catches the minute particles left on the garment.
• It indicates the detection with the aid of the indicating lamps connected with eight sensor zones. Some machines have an electronic buzzer which beeps on the detection of the metal piece.
• It runs at a conveyor speed of 35 meters per minute.
• The needle detector machine works on the principle of magnetic induction.
• The machine runs on a 9v battery, which can be replaced when exhausted.
• It is light in weight and portable, which makes it handy to use.
• It is easy to install and simple to use.
Different types of needle detector machines are as follows:
• Handy needle detector machine
• Table type needle detector machine
A handy machine can detect 255mm×50mm cloth, whereas, a table type can detect 160mm× 500mg fabric. These machines are highly used in the textile industry. The various methods used by the machine to detect needles are pinhole checker, caterpillar type separator, x- ray, inspection, etc.
Eventually, with the advancement of technology, various new features have been added to the machine to increase its functionality and performance. The latest feather added in its cap is a data storage software, which displays one-month-old data from its memory. It does not require a high voltage to run and can work if there are fluctuation in main power lines.
The entities engaged in offering needle detector machines should make use of the finest grade components and modern techniques in order to produce a top-notch product. They should be capable of meeting the bulk requirements of the market on a timely basis. These machines are the ultimate requirement of many industries and thus, these detectors should be precisely engineered in accordance with the standards and norms laid down by the industry.
This entry was posted on August, 13, 2021 at 11 : 20 am and is filed under Needle Detector. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.